I Can Save
Don’t let your child grow to be a spendthrift, teach them the art of saving with their very own account.
Starting them young
is the new way to live
From a very tender age, kids are beneficiaries of cash gifts from generous relatives. Sometimes, we even get jealous and wish we could swap places. Don’t let your child grow to be a spendthrift, teach them the art of saving with their very own account.
- Minimum account opening balance of ₦2,000
- Daily minimum balance of ₦1,000
- Allows lodgement of cheques and dividend warrants.
- Issuance of Debit card & SMS alert.
- Incentive of ₦250,000 to beneficiary that have scores of all A’s in SSCE/Cambridge O ’level in at least 8 subjects at one sitting
- Allows lodgement of cheques and dividends up to ₦2 Million limit per day
- Instant Debit Card at your doorstep
- Attractive interest rates.
- School fees credit facility
- Average balance of ₦50,000 and above attract additional interest of 1% p.a.
- Account is operated by parent/guardian on behalf of minor.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Valid Means of Identification.
- One recent passport sized photograph each of minor and parent/guardian.
- The birth certificate of the minor/International passport or evidence of age.
- 2 satisfactory references (Only necessary if you intend to lodge cheque with above ₦2 million into the account).
- A utility bill issued within the last 3 months.