Our savings accounts will put you on track to meet your goals.
Are you saving for a big or small project, or just in case something unexpected comes up? We have an array of savings account offerings to set you on the right path. Let’s help you find a savings plan that’s just right for your needs.
Kids & Teens
This product is targeted at Agro Input Dealers in Nigeria who are engaged in the distribution of Farm Inputs such as Fertilizers and Seeds. They must be registered on the Cellulant Platform and assigned codes and National Seed Council (NASC) of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
The product is available to Seed Companies certified by Nigerian Agricultural Seed Council (NASC) and Primary Agro Dealers trained and accredited by International Fertilizer Development Centre (IFDC).Customer must open an account with the Bank
Interest rate of 18% (inclusive of insurance cost) is broken down as follows; Interest Rate 16.5%. CRG Fee 1%. Insurance 0.5% 50% IDP. 75% NIRSAL Guarantee.
• Members of Groups or Associations/Cooperatives
• Corporate Enterprises/ Individuals with evidence of land ownership with minimum of 20 hectares
• State Government
• Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) Guarantee of 75%.
• 20% of the tractor value will be contributed by the benefiting operator as equity. This would be deposited in the savings account and put on lien throughout the loan period.
• Bank’s funding of the tractor is 100%.
Associations & Unions
All actors in the agricultural value chain can benefit under NIRSAL. It’s a financing initiative that will provide farmers with affordable financial products and reduce the risk of granting bank loans to farmers.
• You will have to open an account with the Bank
• The Agricultural value chain where you operate must be clearly identified
• Availability of off takers must be identified and contract agreements must be sough
• Attractive interest rates.
• Standing orders for transactions.
• Allows for offshore remittances.