Our investment plans are guaranteed to give you good value for your money.
With Doubble, you can invest short or long term in Naira or Dollars and earn up to 100% interest. You can also take advantage of the online calculator to find out your monthly contributions and interest over a period of time.
The account’s flexibility allows you to select other beneficiaries for pay-out such as your children, spouse, or parents. You can either save with Doubble Target or Doubble Reward.
With Doubble Reward, you can either save monthly in 3,5 or 10 years or save a lump sum. You can then proceed to get up to 100% payout of your capital investment for years after saving.
Doubble Target option allows you save a sizeable amount towards achieving a target and then your interest is paid as markup to help hit the target.
With Doubble, you can save towards your projects, children’s school fees, vacations, parents’ upkeep and lots more.
Save Today, Earn Doubble Later
I-invest is a mobile application which allows investors purchase securities and treasury related instruments without the aid of a broker. The app is available to you 24/7 where investors can track their investments anytime, anyday.
Our Call Deposit is a flexible instrument that allows you save and earn interest while you have access to your funds whenever you need it. Idle funds can be placed on overnight call, 7-day call or 14-day call. If you have short-term plans, we have the best options for you.
- • Easily accessible
- • No minimum initial deposit
- • Statement of Transaction available on request
- • Please note that this product is subject to 10% withholding tax
- • Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) Guarantee of 75%.
- • 20% of the tractor value will be contributed by the benefiting operator as equity. This would be deposited in the savings account and put on lien throughout the loan period.
- • Bank’s funding of the tractor is 100%.
This is a long-term investment account which offers you or your business competitive rate over a certain period of time usually not less than 30 days. You can also rollover your investment at the end of the agreed tenor. This will help you save towards a project or rainy day.
Discounted Certificate Deposit
Sterling Bank’s Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a type of security representing the bank deposit; it is a bank’s obligation towards the holder of the CD to fulfill all the terms and conditions incorporated in the CD.
Discount CDs are sold at a discount off their nominal amount and upon expiry of the term, the client receives the amount equal to the nominal amount.The difference between the nominal amount and the purchase amount is the interest earned by the client.
We like people with dreams but we love people who go out and make those dreams happen. So, what’s that thing you have been dreaming about and want to save towards? A new car? Further education? A fancy vacation? Let the Sterling Recurring Deposit Account aid your purposeful, incremental saving while you earn amazing interest.
- • High interest rates.
- • Minimum initial contribution of N5,000.
- • Subsequent monthly contributions in multiples of N5,000.
- • Unlimited number of monthly contributions.
- • Contributions can be made through standing order instructions, post-dated cheques, cash deposits or e-transfers.
- • The account can be opened for children.
- • Completed account opening form.
- • Int’l passport, driver’s license or national ID card.
- • One recent passport photograph.
- • A utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
ED-INVEST is an online, web-based impact-driven investment product that allows Investors and Concerned Citizens to invest funds at a competitive interest rate for returns on their investments. For every N100,000 investment, Sterling donates N100 to train a teacher for capacity building making Investors Indirect-Supporters of the Education sector.