Our investment plans are guaranteed to give you good value for your money.
At Sterling, we apply a holistic approach in designing the right investment portfolio for you. We want to know where you are coming from as well as where you are headed. Whether you would like to actively self-manage your own portfolio, or you would like our team of portfolio managers to do so on your behalf, we have a variety of investment products ranging from equities, structured products, to fixed income instruments available for you to choose from.
Sterling Recurring Deposit Account
We like people with dreams but we love people who go out and make those dreams happen. So, what’s that thing you have been dreaming about and want to save towards? A new car? Further education? A fancy vacation? Let the Sterling Recurring Deposit Account aid your purposeful, incremental saving while you earn amazing interest.
- • High interest rates.
- • Minimum initial contribution of N5,000.
- • Subsequent monthly contributions in multiples of N5,000.
- • Unlimited number of monthly contributions.
- • Contributions can be made through standing order instructions, post-dated cheques, cash deposits or e-transfers.
- • The account can be opened for children.
- • Completed account opening form.
- • Int’l passport, driver’s license or national ID card.
- • One recent passport photograph.
- • A utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
Discounted Certificate Deposit
Sterling Bank’s Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a type of security representing the bank deposit; it is a bank’s obligation towards the holder of the CD to fulfill all the terms and conditions incorporated in the CD.
Discount CDs are sold at a discount off their nominal amount and upon expiry of the term, the client receives the amount equal to the nominal amount. The difference between the nominal amount and the purchase amount is the interest earned by the client.
This is an investment account with a defined rate of interest for a certain period of time usually not less than 30 days.
Our Call Deposit is a flexible instrument that allows you save and earn interest while having access to your funds should you be in urgent need of cash. Idle funds can be placed on overnight call, 7-day call or 14-day call.
- • Easily accessible
- • No minimum initial deposit
- • Statement of Transaction available on request
- • Please note that this product is subject to 10% withholding tax
- • Nigeria Incentive-Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural Lending (NIRSAL) Guarantee of 75%.
- • 20% of the tractor value will be contributed by the benefiting operator as equity. This would be deposited in the savings account and put on lien throughout the loan period.
- • Bank’s funding of the tractor is 100%.
Doubble by Sterling is an investment product which allows you save monthly or in a lump sum from 1- 5 years and get repaid double your previous monthly savings from the 6th year for the next 10 years.
The account’s flexibility allows you to select other beneficiaries for pay-out such as your children, spouse, or parents. You can either save with Doubble Target or Doubble Reward.
With Doubble Reward, you can either save monthly in 3,5 or 10 years or save a lump sum. You can then proceed to get up to 100% payout of your capital investment for years after saving.
Doubble Target option allows you save a sizeable amount towards achieving a target and then your interest is paid as markup to help hit the target.
With Doubble, you can save towards your projects, children’s school fees, vacations, parents’ upkeep and lots more.
Save Today, Earn Doubble Later
i-invest is a mobile application which allows current and aspiring investors purchase securities and treasury related instruments without the aid of a broker. In addition, the application provides a UI dashboard to track diverse investment portfolios, provide a convenient way for retail investors to save money whilst earning attractive interest rates and allow retail investors to help fund infrastructure projects in Nigeria whilst earning an income.