Diaspora Banking service
For this reason, we are pleased to introduce the Sterling Diaspora Banking service; which has been tailored specially to cater for the banking needs of Nigerians in Diaspora and offers you the flexibility to open and run a Sterling Bank account from anywhere in the world.
Sterling Diaspora Products
Whether it is regular savings account with zero opening balance or a hybrid account with checking account features or just simply an account for the kids, we have something for you.
• I CAN SAVE (for children)
The Sterling Diaspora Banking service provides an array of current account products to meet your business needs back home in Nigeria.
• Sterling Priority
This allows you to maintain savings or current accounts in foreign currencies. Transactions (deposits & withdrawals) are carried out in the same currency in which the account is denominated.
Features & Benefits:
• Minimum opening balance of $100 or its equivalent in other currencies (GBP & EURO)
• Attractive interest rates (applicable only to Domiciliary Savings Accounts)
• Standing orders for transactions
• Allows for offshore remittances
Open your Sterling Diaspora Account
The following supporting documents are required to complete the account opening process:
• Passport photographs (1 copy per signatory)
• Valid proof of identification (International Passport (bio data page) OR Nigerian Driver’s Licence OR Nigerian Voter’s Card OR Nigerian National ID OR other Nigerian Government approved means of identification)
• Nigerian address with current utility bill
• Nigerian contact details (name of contact person living in Nigerian address)
• References (for New Sterling Plus, Current, and Domiciliary Accounts only)
• BVN (Bank Verification Number)
Duly completed Account Opening Forms and supporting documents should be scanned and emailed to sterlingdiasporadesk@Sterlingbankng.com or call +234-1-4484481-5 with any enquiries. Alternatively, contact us and we will get back to you.