Diaspora Banking service
For this reason, we are pleased to introduce the Sterling Diaspora Banking service; which has been tailored specially to cater for the banking needs of Nigerians in Diaspora and offers you the flexibility to open and run a Sterling Bank account from anywhere in the world.
With our Diaspora Banking service, you have access to a wide array of products which include savings, current, domiciliary and investment accounts, sophisticated and user friendly electronic channels, finance facilities including mortgages and top notch advisory services from our experienced relationship managers.
Sterling Diaspora Products
Whether it is regular savings account with zero opening balance or a hybrid account with checking account features or just simply an account for the kids, we have something for you.
• I CAN SAVE (for children)
The Sterling Diaspora Banking service provides an array of current account products to meet your business needs back home in Nigeria.
• Sterling Priority
This allows you to maintain savings or current accounts in foreign currencies. Transactions (deposits & withdrawals) are carried out in the same currency in which the account is denominated.
Features & Benefits:
• Minimum opening balance of $100 or its equivalent in other currencies (GBP & EURO)
• Attractive interest rates (applicable only to Domiciliary Savings Accounts)
• Standing orders for transactions
• Allows for offshore remittances
Open your Sterling Diaspora Account
The following supporting documents are required to complete the account opening process:
• Passport photographs (1 copy per signatory)
• Valid proof of identification (International Passport (bio data page) OR Nigerian Driver’s Licence OR Nigerian Voter’s Card OR Nigerian National ID OR other Nigerian Government approved means of identification)
• Nigerian address with current utility bill
• Nigerian contact details (name of contact person living in Nigerian address)
• References (for New Sterling Plus, Current, and Domiciliary Accounts only)
• BVN (Bank Verification Number)
Duly completed Account Opening Forms and supporting documents should be scanned and emailed to sterlingdiasporadesk@Sterlingbankng.com or call +234-1-4484481-5 with any enquiries. Alternatively, contact us and we will get back to you.